Bonus wax melt lesson
Soy wax melts are a really economical way to add fragrance to your home. Wax melts are scented pieces of wax without a wick, they can come in different shapes and sizes and are designed to be melted slowly using a wax burner. In this bonus lesson you will be shown how easy it is to make your own wax melts.
- Welcome to your online candle making workshop
- Tools & Materials for Making Candles and Wax Melts From Home
- How much wax and fragrance do I need to make candles and melts?
- Making a Soy Wax Container Candle
- Making Soy Wax Melts
- Container Candle Making for Beginners ( PDF Download)
- Supplier List
- Help & Support
- Further Reading
- Wedo Wick Configurator - a guide to help you choose your wick size
- Candle Wick Locater Template
Can I share my access to this course with another person?
No thank you for asking. The course is designed for just ONE user. Your login may not be shared with anyone else.
Can I get a refund If the course is not for me?
No, thank you for asking, due to its digital nature the course is non refundable. Please take a good look at the course description before you buy and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to email me before you sign up.
Are you available to answer my questions if I get stuck?
No, but I have included detailed course notes and a very handy resources section where you can find further reading and links to useful candle making forums where there is lots of help and advice.